2022 Catalog: General Courses
DE0274: IHS Monthly EDR Series: Introducing The “Dentrix Clinic Managers Handbook” Series [Recorded Webinar]
A “Dentrix Clinic Managers Handbook” is being developed to provide IHS Dental Directors [or other Dentrix clinic managers] a guide on what Dentrix reports/processes should be done daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually to ensure the Dentrix system is properly maintained for maximum efficiency. This is not a Dentrix “Users Guide”. The handbook will provide a schedule and checklist for clinic Directors and managers to evaluate clinic operations and performance. The handbook will reference the Dentrix Users’ Guide and internal “Help” function for details on how to perform each operation. Future Dentrix EDR Webinars will use the Handbook as a guide for organization and development of topics.
1. Introduction to the Dentrix Clinic Managers Handbook
2. Overview of the Dentrix Clinic Managers Handbook chapters
• Clinic Checklists
• Operations management sections
• IHS Health Manual and other documents
3. Review the Dentrix Clinic Managers Handbook release and update process
• Current status of Handbook development and review
• Future webinar sessions
• Future Handbook updates and release
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the purpose for introducing the handbook in your clinic.
2. List 3 management checklists included in the Dentrix Clinic Manager’s Handbook.
3. Identify 2 operation management sections that could be referenced with reviewing the setup of a new provider in Dentrix Enterprise.
It is the policy of the Indian Health Service, Division of Oral Health, that faculty/planners disclose any financial or other relationships with commercial companies whose products may be discussed in the educational activity. The Indian Health Service, Division of Oral Health, also requires that faculty disclose any unlabeled or investigative use of pharmaceutical products and medical devices. Images that have been falsified or manipulated to misrepresent treatment outcomes are prohibited.
None of the faculty/planners for this activity has a conflict of interest, and there is no use of unlabeled or investigative pharmaceutical products or medical devices. No images have been falsified or manipulated to misrepresent treatment outcomes.The educational objectives, content, and selection of educational methods and instructors are conducted independent of any commercial entity.
Participants should be end users of the IHS Electronic Dental Record.
Please Make Checks Payable to: Indian Health Service.
Tuition must be paid in full 8 weeks prior to the start date of any course. Request for refunds must be received in writing at least two weeks before the course begins. For each refund request, there will be an administrative charge of $100. No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to attend a course. If IHS CDE program cancels a course, then 100% of the tuition will be refunded.