Indian Health Service The Federal Health Program for American Indians and Alaska Natives
- IHS Home
- Laboratory Services
Use our LISTSERV to stay connected.
For RPMS related suggestions, use the RPMS Feedback form.
The Laboratory module is an integral part of the Resource and Patient Management (RPMS) Core Package which automates the manual procedures used in the following laboratory areas:
- Create test orders
- Accessioning of specimens
- Routing of specimens to appropriate performing laboratories
- Perform quality assurance checking
- Review and verification of test results
- Analysis and reporting of quality control data
- Meet accreditation criteria set forth by regulating bodies and agencies