RPMS Laboratory Package
The Laboratory module is an integral part of the Resource and Patient Management (RPMS) Core Package which automates the manual procedures used in the following laboratory areas:
- Create test orders
- Accessioning of specimens
- Routing of specimens to appropriate performing laboratories
- Perform quality assurance checking
- Review and verification of test results
- Analysis and reporting of quality control data
- Lab Instrument Interface
- Meet accreditation criteria set forth by regulating bodies and agencies
Use our LISTSERV to stay connected.
For RPMS related suggestions, use the RPMS Feedback form.