Welcome to the RPMS Training Webpage
Please login to register for a class or access the training recordings and materials.
If you do not have a login, you will need to create an IHS Web Account.
NOTE: Resource and Patient Management System (RPMS) training events are open only to individuals affiliated with Indian Health Service, Tribal, or Urban Indian health program facilities in the United States.
Register and Attend an Upcoming Training
- Once you have signed in successfully, click on the Upcoming Classes tab.
- Click the gray bar for the class title you wish to attend.
- Click More Details beside the class date you plan to attend.
- Click on the Register button.
- Fill out the form to successfully register.
- You will receive an email with a calendar attachment that contains the details to join.
Watch On-Demand Recorded Training Videos
- Once you have signed in successfully, click on the RPMS Recording and Material Library tab.
- You must select at least one Category to search the library.
- You can narrow down your search with Subcategories, Keywords, Titles, and Training Dates.
- Please reference the RPMS Recording and Material Library User Guide for additional assistance.