2021 NCC Meeting
Balancing Quality Healthcare through Innovation and Resiliency
2021 National Combined Council Annual Virtual Meeting
National Council of Chief Clinical Consultants (NCCCC) is pleased to host the 2021 National Combined Councils (NCC) Virtual meeting. This 3-day meeting is designed for NCC members and IHS, Tribal, and Urban (I/T/U) personnel from each Area and HQ Offices, and from throughout our health care delivery system.
The meeting will be held each day from 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET
2021 NCCC Virtual Conference Agenda and Information [PDF 302 KB]
CE credit will be available to participants; please see the agenda for details.
- August 12th session registration link
- August 19th session registration link
- August 26th session registration link
The NCC meeting will allow participants to:
- Engage in thought-provoking, innovative, cross-council discussions about current issues in Indian Health
- Identify innovative strategies to address health care issues.
- Network and collaborate on recommendations with Senior Leadership
- Focus on issues related to building a quality workforce
Questions? Please email the NCC meeting coordinator.
Dial-in and more information coming soon.