ECC Collaborative Resources
Below are links to PowerPoint presentations, online courses, dental support centers, and other helpful information to support the ECC Collaborative in your community.
- IHS Dental Explorer, April 2014: ECC Collaborative
- Four videos designed to educate parents and the community about early childhood caries.
- ECC Prescription Pad Information
- The IHS Dental Explorer, September 2011: ECC Collaborative (PDF - 3.4MB)
- IHS ECC Initiative - Presentation for Community Partners (PowerPoint) (PPT - 2.75MB)
- IHS ECC Initiative - Presentation for Dental Team Members (PowerPoint) (PPT - 2.9MB)
- IHS Dental Explorer, February 2010: Early Childhood Caries Initiative (PDF - 1MB)
- Spreadsheet of Existing ECC Programs in Indian Country (XLS - 35KB)
- Glass Ionomer (GI) Sealants and Restorations: Materials: "What to Use and When" (PDF - 424KB)
- Caries Stabilization Course for IHS Dental Staff (IHS CDE Catalog Course: DD0024)
- Caries Stabilization PowerPoint Presentation (PPT - 11.2MB)
- These documents explain how dental programs can enter historical data on fluoride varnish applications conducted by collaborative partners and not otherwise entered into RPMS:
- How To Enter Historical Dental Data into EHR (PDF - 338 KB)
- How To Enter Historical Dental Treatment into RPMS (PDF - 62 KB)
- Entering Historical Dental Data (PDF - 102 KB)
- The Online "How to Apply Fluoride Varnish" Course
- Head Start & Community Partners: Online "How to Apply Fluoride Varnish" Course (Adobe Flash - 265KB)
- IHS Dental Staff: Online "How to Apply Fluoride Varnish" Course (IHS CDE Catalog Course: DE0082)
- Online ECC WebEX Recordings
- How to Apply Fluoride Varnish PowerPoint Presentation (3/1/2010 - PPT - 7.8MB)
- Dental Support Centers
- Fluoride Varnish: A Resource Guide
- Fluoride Varnish: An Effective Tool for Preventing Dental Caries (fact sheet)
- Fluoride Varnish: An Evidence-Based Approach (brief)
- Fluoride Varnish (policy statement)
- Resource Highlights: Focus on Fluoride Varnish (guide)
Please contact the ECC Co-Chairpersons and request permission before using the ECC logo on any materials.
If you have any difficulties with this website, contact DOH Portal Administrator.