Tribal Consultation has been affirmed by Executive Order in 2000 and through Presidential Memoranda in 1994, 2004, and 2009. IHS policy states that consultation occurs when there is a critical event that may impact Tribes, new or revised policies or programs are proposed, or the IHS budget request and annual performance plan are being developed. The IHS is committed to making our work accountable, fair, and transparent.
- Bemidji Area Tribal Representative to IHS [PDF - 478 KB]
- Bemidji Area Director Quarterly Report March 2012 [PDF - 65 KB]
- Bemidji Area Director Quarterly Report July 2012 [PDF - 126 KB]
- Bemidji Area Director Quarterly Report November 2012 [PDF - 53 KB]
- Bemidji_Area_Annual_Report_2012 [PDF - 6.4 MB]
- Bemidji Area Director Quarterly Report March 2013 [PDF - 231 KB]
- Bemidji Area Director Quarterly Report July 2013 [PDF - 317 KB]
- Bemidji Area Tribal Consultation Accomplishments [PDF - 100 KB]
View the IHS Tribal Consultation Policy.
Bemidji Area FY 2015 Pre-Negotiation Materials
The materials below are relevant for the negotiations occurring for Fiscal Year/Calendar Year 2015. If you have questions about these items, please contact Ms. Deanna Dick via email or by phone at 218-444-0463.
- FY 2015 Bemidji Area PFSA Manual [PDF - 649 KB]
- FY 2015 Pre-Negotiation Agenda [PDF - 239 KB]
- FY2015 Pre-Negotiation PPT [PDF - 450 KB]
- Biomedical Equipment Mgmt Program [PDF - 138 KB]
- Access to Self-Determination Data Base [PDF - 817 KB]
- FY 2015 Residual Table [PDF - 466 KB]
- FY 2015 Planning & Tribal Shares by Function Table [PDF - 434 KB]
- 2015 MOA Cost [PDF - 266 KB]
- 2013 Area & HQ User Pop Data [PDF - 17 KB]
- Bemidji Area DSFC RRM 2003 to 2013 [PDF - 683 KB]