Mission, Goals, Vision & Commitment
- To provide quality healthcare and strengthen community wellness.
To be the health system of choice through excellence in leadership and innovation.
Our Core Values:
- Cultural Sensitivity
We are committed to:
- The recognition of the patient and employee as individuals.
- Establishing a Service Unit environment conducive to accomplishing individual and organization goals of the Indian Health Service.
- Implementing the policy of Indian Self-Determination in the provision of health care to the Native American people we serve.
- Providing personnel and facilities to adequately provide emergency, inpatient, outpatient and support services to patients at the Crownpoint Healthcare Facility and its outlying clinics in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Promoting educational and research activities to gain further knowledge and expertise in providing quality health care services.
- Collaborating and coordinating efforts with community agencies to provide a comprehensive total family preventive health care program.
- Extending patient care services into the home by providing follow-up and continuity of care.
- Promoting wellness through the development of health promotion and disease prevention programs such as injury prevention, safety, substance abuse prevention, domestic violence, etc.
- Providing a positive environment which fosters communication, teamwork, and wellness for the individual employee toward the end of improving patient care.