2021 Catalog: All Courses
DE0303: IHS Monthly EDR Series: What's New in Dentrix Enterprise 11.0 [recorded webinar]
This live webinar will provide an overview of Dentrix Enterprise 11.0
Presenter: Elliot Walker
Mr. Elliot Walker has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and has considerable experience in the concept of User Experience Design and Project Management. He has worked for Henry Schein Practice Solutions for 12 years. For the last 8 years, Elliot has been the Senior Product Analyst for the Dentrix Enterprise development teams. Elliot has led, or been involved in, the design and development of every feature in the Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.9 release. He was also the lead developer for the Dentrix 11.0 version release.
Currently, Mr. Walker is the Product Manager for Henry Schein eServices.
Agenda: DXE 11.0 topics for Feb 19, 2020
• Editing Clinical Notes from the Signature Manager
o Demo of how to edit or add information to an unsigned clinical note from the Signature Manager.
• Creating Family Alerts
• Entering Chart Notes
o What are Chart Notes? and how to use them
• Display Patient Age and Birthdate in Appointment Book
• Redesigned DXOne Reporting Module
o Using Patient Tags in [nearly] every DXOne report option
o How to set up [DXOne] Report Scheduling Service
• C-CDA [Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture]
o What is C-CDA used for?
o How does it interact with HL7?
o How to set up views for C-CDA information
• Exporting patient information into claims, correspondence
• Inactivating and reactivating ADA-CDT dental codes
• How to set up and use link[s] for a Patient Education Topic
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Participants should be able to use the Signature Manager function to make editing/completing unsigned Clinical Notes more efficient.
2. Participants should be able to use the new Chart Notes function to all providers of patient treatment specific information without opening [closed] Clinical Notes.
3. Participants should be able to set up Patient Education Topic links to specific procedure codes
It is the policy of the Indian Health Service, Division of Oral Health, that faculty/planners disclose any financial or other relationships with commercial companies whose products may be discussed in the educational activity. The Indian Health Service, Division of Oral Health, also requires that faculty disclose any unlabeled or investigative use of pharmaceutical products and medical devices. Images that have been falsified or manipulated to misrepresent treatment outcomes are prohibited.
None of the faculty/planners for this activity has a conflict of interest, and there is no use of unlabeled or investigative pharmaceutical products or medical devices. No images have been falsified or manipulated to misrepresent treatment outcomes.The educational objectives, content, and selection of educational methods and instructors are conducted independent of any commercial entity.
Participants should be end users of the IHS Electronic Dental Record.
Please Make Checks Payable to: Indian Health Service.
Tuition must be paid in full 8 weeks prior to the start date of any course. Request for refunds must be received in writing at least two weeks before the course begins. For each refund request, there will be an administrative charge of $100. No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to attend a course. If IHS CDE program cancels a course, then 100% of the tuition will be refunded.