2022 Catalog: All Courses
DE0256: IHS Monthly EDR Series: Dentrix Enterprise 8.0.9; Features & Upgrade Process [Recorded Webinar]
Features of Dentrix Enterprise version 8.0.9 and the upgrade process will be presented. This session provides additional information on new features of Dentrix 8.0.9 with emphasis on the efficient management of security rights; patient information update features and new modules: Scheduling assistant and Treatment Request manager.
1. Introduction to 8.0.9 features [continued]
a. Security Rights Groups
b. Reject old Treatment Plans
c. Patient Tag and Global Alert Enhancements
d. Custom Links
e. New Modules: Scheduling Assistant, Treatment Request Manager
2. Introduction to the IHS Oral Health Status Metric. Scheduled to be released with Dentrix 184.108.40.2062 ; AKA 8.0.9 CU1 [component update 1]. Presentation of a live view of OHS metric data entry process or review videos of OHS data entry process if live demo is not available
3. Review Dentrix 8.0.9 upgrade process
a. Hardware Requirements [overview]
b. Training Needs
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Identify three new features of the Dentrix 8.0.9 'More Information' module.
2. Look up patient medical information available in Dentrix 8.0.9.
3. Use DXOne Signature Manager report to edit and sign Clinical Notes in Dentrix 8.0.9
It is the policy of the Indian Health Service, Division of Oral Health, that faculty/planners disclose any financial or other relationships with commercial companies whose products may be discussed in the educational activity. The Indian Health Service, Division of Oral Health, also requires that faculty disclose any unlabeled or investigative use of pharmaceutical products and medical devices. Images that have been falsified or manipulated to misrepresent treatment outcomes are prohibited.
None of the faculty/planners for this activity has a conflict of interest, and there is no use of unlabeled or investigative pharmaceutical products or medical devices. No images have been falsified or manipulated to misrepresent treatment outcomes.The educational objectives, content, and selection of educational methods and instructors are conducted independent of any commercial entity.
Participants should be end users of the IHS Electronic Dental Record.
Please Make Checks Payable to: Indian Health Service.
Tuition must be paid in full 8 weeks prior to the start date of any course. Request for refunds must be received in writing at least two weeks before the course begins. For each refund request, there will be an administrative charge of $100. No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to attend a course. If IHS CDE program cancels a course, then 100% of the tuition will be refunded.