2023 Catalog: All Courses
DE0504: IHS Monthly EDR Series: Introduction to Appointment Reminder Systems [Recorded Webinar]
In this webinar, the speaker presents options for creating appointment reminders within the Dentrix Enterprise EDR program. This is a recorded webinar from 9/18/19
1. Appointment Book Features to Optimize your Patient Schedule with an Appointment Reminder System
• Appointment Statuses
• Appointment Book tools to use when contacting patients not confirmed through automated patient communication [i.e. text/email reminders]
• Using Perfect Day Scheduling vs Events to identify available times in the schedule
• QAPI [Quality Assurance / Performance Improvement] Identified –
o Using Find Appointment Time to determine access to care wait time
2. Appointment Reminder System for Overdue Continuing Care Notifications
• Customizing Continuing Care at the organization- and patient-level
• Assigning Continuing Care to Patients
• Linking Continuing Care to Appointment
• Continuing Care Reminders [letter merge vs automated text/email messages]
3. Appointment Reminder Systems Presentation [Jared Christensen]
• Patient Engage
• Lighthouse 360
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to learn:
1. List 2 Appointment Book features that enhance automated Appointment Reminders.
2. Describe 3 benefits with implementing Perfect Day Scheduling.
3. Identify the 1 appointment feature and 1 report that may serve as a Quality Assurance / Performance Improvement [QAPI].
It is the policy of the Indian Health Service, Division of Oral Health, that faculty/planners disclose any financial or other relationships with commercial companies whose products may be discussed in the educational activity. The Indian Health Service, Division of Oral Health, also requires that faculty disclose any unlabeled or investigative use of pharmaceutical products and medical devices. Images that have been falsified or manipulated to misrepresent treatment outcomes are prohibited.
None of the faculty/planners for this activity has a conflict of interest, and there is no use of unlabeled or investigative pharmaceutical products or medical devices. No images have been falsified or manipulated to misrepresent treatment outcomes.The educational objectives, content, and selection of educational methods and instructors are conducted independent of any commercial entity.
Participants should be end users of the IHS Electronic Dental Record.
Please Make Checks Payable to: Indian Health Service.
Tuition must be paid in full 8 weeks prior to the start date of any course. Request for refunds must be received in writing at least two weeks before the course begins. For each refund request, there will be an administrative charge of $100. No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to attend a course. If IHS CDE program cancels a course, then 100% of the tuition will be refunded.