2023 Catalog: General Courses
DE0492: IHS Monthly EDR Series: Dentrix Office Journal and ‘More Info’ Modules [Recorded Webinar]
This 90-minute webinar will provide an overview of daily use of Dentrix Enterprise Office Journal and ‘More Info’ Modules
1. Overview of the Office Journal -Activity in Dentrix Enterprise
2. Set up views in the Office Journal
3. Posting entries of conversations [phone calls and in person conversations]
4. Using Reminders in the Office Journal
1. Overview of More Info Module
2. Quickly view critical information regarding the patient - Appointments, Continuing Care, Chart
Number and more
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to understand the following:
1. Office Journal - Entry of conversations and use of daily reminders.
2. Office Journal - View all entries of patient activity and conversations.
3. More Info- View critical information regarding a patient quickly and efficiently.
It is the policy of the Indian Health Service, Division of Oral Health, that faculty/planners disclose any financial or other relationships with commercial companies whose products may be discussed in the educational activity. The Indian Health Service, Division of Oral Health, also requires that faculty disclose any unlabeled or investigative use of pharmaceutical products and medical devices. Images that have been falsified or manipulated to misrepresent treatment outcomes are prohibited.
None of the faculty/planners for this activity has a conflict of interest, and there is no use of unlabeled or investigative pharmaceutical products or medical devices. No images have been falsified or manipulated to misrepresent treatment outcomes.The educational objectives, content, and selection of educational methods and instructors are conducted independent of any commercial entity.
The Indian Health Service Division of Oral Health (IHS DOH) is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. IHS DOH designates this activity for 2.00 continuing education credits.
Participants should be end users of the IHS Electronic Dental Record.
Please Make Checks Payable to: Indian Health Service.
Tuition must be paid in full 8 weeks prior to the start date of any course. Request for refunds must be received in writing at least two weeks before the course begins. For each refund request, there will be an administrative charge of $100. No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to attend a course. If IHS CDE program cancels a course, then 100% of the tuition will be refunded.