The Phoenix Area is comprised of eleven regional areas referred to as service units.
Service units are located across central Arizona, northern Nevada and Northwestern Utah. The facilities range from small ambulatory care clinics to full service hospitals. Most of the facilities are located on Indian reservations.
- Colorado River Service Unit
- Elko Service Unit
- Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation (*)
- Fort Yuma Service Unit
- Gila River Health Care Corporation (*)
- Hopi Health Care Center
- Owyhee Community Health Facility (*)
- Phoenix Service Unit
- San Carlos Apache Healthcare (*)
- Schurz Service Unit
- Uintah-Ouray Service Unit
- Whiteriver Service Unit
(*) Denotes Tribal Program