Your feet are important. They serve as the foundation for your entire body in terms of support, balance, posture, and overall well-being. Since foot problems can be debilitating, it’s essential to take care of your feet.
Patients accepted with and without referral. Please discuss options with your care team.
- Diagnosis and management of foot and ankle related disorders for patients of all ages.
- Comprehensive surgery of the foot and ankle. Including: Diabetic limb salvage, trauma, reconstructive and elective surgery.
- Diabetic foot assessments. Including: neurological, vascular, biomechanical and dermatologic evaluations.
- Diabetic wound care. Wound care team approach with access to advanced wound care therapies.
- Orthotic therapy Including: casting for custom orthotics, and the prescription of inserts, shoes, and braces.
Inpatient Services: Inpatient podiatric consultation available.
Monday - Friday
7:00AM to 4:30PM
Phoenix Indian Medical Center Podiatry
4212 North 16th Street
Phoenix AZ, 85016