At this time, the following visitation requirements are in place:
- Visitors are permitted to visit patients in the clinical areas unless justified clinical restrictions are in place as outlined in the Patient Visitation Policy.
- All visitors must have a negative respiratory illness screening upon entering the facility each day.
- Visitors must wear a face mask/ face covering at all times.
- Visitors must wear a visitor badge at all times during their visit.
- Visitors will not be permitted to accompany patients who are isolated for suspected or confirmed COVID-19, except under some limited circumstances.
If you have questions about visitor restrictions, please call us at 602-263-1200 and speak with an operator.