RPMS EHR Vendor Letter
Medicare or Medicaid may request proof that a facility has a certified product. IHS can provide a vendor letter for RPMS users to provide to Medicare or Medicaid.
The facility may request a vendor letter for either their Eligible Hospital (EH; inpatient), Eligible Provider (EP; ambulatory) or both by completing the following form.
- Enter information in the fields below (all fields are mandatory).
- Click the "Submit" button.
- IHS will process the request for each facility.
- IHS will issue a letter to the requesting practice within ten business days of the initial request.
- The facility will receive the signed IHS EHR Vendor letter via email.
- The letter will be emailed to the individual who made the request.
Request for IHS RPMS EHR Vendor Letter
The certified product ID is the same for the 2014 RPMS EHR with all of the certified encryption options (Credant2Go, Symantec v8 or 8.2, and 7-Zip)