Tracking CDE Use Statistics
Supervisors at all levels have several statistics available for review, such as:
- Number of subordinates registered in what courses
- Number of subordinates waitlisted in what courses
- Number of subordinates attending what courses
- Tuition figures (to be determined)
- Instructor figures (to be determined)
All Supervisors use the Overview page to review these statistics. The Continuing Dental Education (CDE) Administrator uses the “Course Activity Summary” report on the Admin Staff page to gain a Divisional perspective of CDE use. This report includes completion rates for the current year per Area.