Registering For A Course
This help section covers the registration process for Continuing Dental Education (CDE) courses within the Division of Oral Health (DOH). To request registration in a course, you must log in to the Indian Health Service (IHS) Internet. The registration process consists of two phases:
- Requesting Courses - logging into the IHS Internet, selecting courses from the catalog, requesting registration approval for the selected courses
- View an animated course selection tutorial (Flash). If you cannot view this tutorial the steps are written out for you on their respective help pages.
- Tracking Nomination Requests - determining whether you are registered or waitlisted for a course (you must be logged in to the IHS Internet)
The pages within the CDE web site used for the registration process are:
- CDE Home to log into the IHS Internet
- Catalog to locate courses of interest
- Course Detail to confirm content interest and select a course
- Request Registration: Prioritize to set priorities for requesting up to three courses
- Request Registration: Confirm to confirm priorities
- My CDE to track request status
If you are new to the IHS Division of Oral Health, we invite you to take the tutorial (Flash or text version) for instruction on the CDE system and the registration process.