As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan [mura]$.showExitDisclaimer()[/mura]
Approving / Denying Course Requests
Note: This activity is normally performed by the staff member's Supervisor.
The Admin Staff page allows the Continuing Dental Education (CDE) Administrator to find and change the status of any Division employee request or registration. The Status associated with each course indicates the current state of the request or registration.
To approve or deny a Division employee's request, follow these steps:
- Click the “Administration” tab in main navigation
- Under the Administration tab, click “Staff” to go to the Admin Staff page
- On the Admin Staff page, perform a search for the staff member for whom you must approve or deny a request
- Click the Status indicated for the course in question to go to the Modify Status page
- To approve the request, select “Approved” from the status list provided on the right side of the Modify Status page
- To deny the request, select “Denied” from the status list provided on the right side of the Modify Status page
- (Optional) Enter a Comment explaining the change in status
- Click the “Submit” button to apply the change in status
If you have any questions about this site please email: IHS CDE Coordinator