As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan [mura]$.showExitDisclaimer()[/mura]
Logging into the CDE Website
The Indian Health Service (IHS) Division of Oral Health (DOH) restricts full use of the Continuing Dental Education (CDE) website to authorized Division personnel. To find out if you have access, answer the following questions:
- Are you a member of the Division of Oral Health?
- If “NO,” find out the visitor actions allowed on this web site and explore.
- If “YES,” continue to the next question.
- If “NO,” proceed to create a new IHS web account (username and password). You will use this login any time you want to access an IHS website. Note: this is different from the username and password you use when you start up your computer.
- If “YES,” review the employee actions allowed on this web site.
- If “NO,” find out who has access.
If you have any questions about this site please email: IHS CDE Coordinator