Division of Grants Management
Policy Topic - Federal Financial Report (FFR or SF-425)
- The FFR forms are found on the
Whitehouse OMB Web site.
The links below access the forms directly from the Whitehouse OMB site.
Policy Topic - Payment Management Service
Notice to HHS grantees regarding the FY 2014 transition to subaccounts.
On October 1, 2013 all FY2014 new and continuing grant awards were transitioned to PMS subaccounts. The link above points to the PMS page providing further information.
Payment Management Service contact information.
Includes PMS Help Desk link and phone number, mailing addresses and fax numbers for other PMS contacts.
Grant Recipient Information
Links to many topics and information relating to Grant Recipients and PMS.
Policy Topic - Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA)
- Public Law 109-282 FFATA Legislation [PDF - 127KB]
Policy Topic - Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Subaward Reporting System (FSRS)
- Implementation of IHS FSR Subawards Reporting Requirements
- IHS Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Subaward Reporting System (FSRS) Applicability Information [PDF - 41KB]
- FSRS Subaward Reporting System (FSR) User Guide [PDF - 2.7MB]
- FSRS Training
The FSRS Training link will take you to the FSRS Web site, and launch an audio/video slide show.
- FSRS Subaward Reporting Frequently Asked Questions
Policy Topic - Updated Information on DUNS Numbers and SAM/CCR Registration Requirements
- Dun & Bradstreet
Register your organization for a DUNS number.
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Updated Information on DUNS Numbers and SAM/CCR Registration Requirements [PDF - 29KB]
Policy Topic – Objective Review Process
Policy Topic – Federal Audit Clearinghouse, (FAC) New Online Electronic Submission Requirements
Policy Topic – New Electronic Submission Process via Internet Data Entry System, (IDES)
- The Federal Audit Clearinghouse now requires online electronic submission through the Internet Data Entry System, (IDES) for audit reports being submitted for FY 2008 and later.
- Internet Data Entry System
Policy Topic - Funding Opportunity Announcement Process
- Funding Opportunity Announcement Process [PDF - 248KB]
Policy Topic – IHS Discretionary Grants Cycle
Policy Topic - Equipment
HHS Grants Policy Directive - Part 3.04 - Post Award
[PDF - 76KB]
This Directive specifies policies and responsibilities for HHS Operating Divisions (OPDIVs) for the review, approval, management, and disposition of the various types of property that may be present under HHS grants.
- Definition of Equipment - HHS Grants Policy Statement [PDF - 1.32MB]
45 CFR Part 74 - Property Standards
Subpart C, Section 74.30-37 of the Code of Federal Regulations on Property Standards with section on Equipment.
45 CFR Part 92 - Property Standards for Tribal Governments
Subpart C, Section 92.31-33 of the Code of Federal Regulations on Property Standards with a section on Equipment.
Policy Topic: Indirect Cost Policy/Practices
- HHS - Indirect Rate Search - HHS F&A rates. HHS Contact: Brian Caudill at 202-401-2762.
- HHS Grants Policy Statement - Indirect Cost Policy [PDF - 1.32MB]
- HHS Grants Policy Directive - 3.01 [PDF - 88KB]
Policy Topic: National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)