IHS and the QPP
How does the QPP impact IHS?
The QPP will impact how the Agency participates in Medicare reporting and reimbursement.
Who should be aware of these changes?
IHS staff should be aware of the Medicare payment changes and requirements, especially staff that deal with Medicare reimbursements and reporting, including: clinicians, administrators, information technology staff, business office staff, quality improvement teams, and other stakeholders. For more information about the IHS roles and responsibilities in implementing the QPP at IHS sites, please refer to the QPP IHS Roles and Responsibilities [PDF - 88 KB].
Preparing for the Quality Payment Program – IHS Memo [PDF - 160 KB]
Quality Payment Program - IHS Preparation [PDF - 911 KB]
The Quality Payment Program: Year 2 (2018) Overview – 12/21/2017 [PDF – 2.25 MB]
QPP-MACRA Update to ISAC 6-14-2017 [PDF - 1.83 MB]
QPP-MACRA Update to TTAG 6-14-2017 [PDF - 1.44 MB]
An IHS Overview of The Quality Payment Program - MACRA 12-16-16 [PDF - 2 MB]
- Contact Us for a recording of the presentation.
Webinar SeriesQuality Payment Program Bootcamp – September 7, 2017
- The Quality Payment Program: Overview and Proposed Year 2 (2018) Updates
- MIPS Categories and Scoring – Quality Payment Program MU and MACRA Bootcamp
- MIPS Quality Category – Quality Payment Program MU and MACRA Bootcamp
- Advancing Care Information for 2017
- Improvement Activities Performance Category
- MIPS – Cost Category
- MIPS Participation Scenario
- Features of an RPMS Feedback Enhancement Request Submission
- Contact us for a recording of the presentations.