Training and Meeting Hosting Requests
The TBHCE Tele-education staff are able to host webinars, virtual meetings, and streaming services for other IHS/Tribal/Urban programs on a case-by-case basis.
- Submitting a request form does not guarantee that TBHCE will be able to accept the request.
- IHS cannot promote, endorse, or recommend products or services. Any effort to suggest IHS endorsement is prohibited.
- TBHCE is NOT an accredited provider for continuing education credits. TBHCE partners with the IHS Clinical Support Center (CSC) to provide credits. Therefore, if you are interested in requesting credits for your educational activity, please email the IHS Clinical Support Center directly. Or visit the CSC website to learn more about their services.
To make a request, please complete the appropriate form below and submit. The tele-education team will review and email you the status of your request.
- Webinar Hosting Request Form: Use to request hosting and technical support for online trainings/educational presentations.
- Submit any webinars with continuing education (CE) credits at least 6 weeks in advance.
- Submit any Non-CE webinars at least 3-4 weeks in advance.
- Virtual Meeting Request Form: Use to request hosting and technical support for online executive meetings, Tribal Consultations, etc.
- Submit at least 2-3 weeks in advance.
- Streaming Request Form: Use to request on-site/virtual streaming for a live conference, training, or event.
- Submit at least 8 weeks in advance.