As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan [mura]$.showExitDisclaimer()[/mura]
Miscellaneous Administration covers all other activities performed by the CDE Administrator, as listed here:
Adding / editing announcements for the CDE home page, Initiating the lottery, Tracking CDE use statistics, Tracking course attendance, Contacting an instructor / course director, Contacting a student, and Using Reports such as certificates
The Continuing Dental Education (CDE) Administrator can use the CDE web site to perform all of these tasks.
To perform these tasks the CDE Administrator uses the following pages within the CDE web site:
- CDE Home to login
- Admin System to add and edit announcements and begin the lottery
- Admin Catalog to start course-specific tasks
- Admin Staff for some reports
- Overview to track statistics and some reports
- Course Detail to track course attendance, and contact students and Instructors / Course Directors
- Track Attendance to track overall course attendance
- Attendance Detail to input partial attendance information and specify DANB or AGD credits earned
To view the details of a task, click the link in the task list on the right side of this page.
If you have any questions about this site please email: IHS CDE Coordinator