As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan [mura]$.showExitDisclaimer()[/mura]
A course may need more than one Instructor to complete the presentation of information. There may also be multiple Instructors indicated for teaching separate instances of a course. The Continuing Dental Education (CDE) website allows the Course Director to add Instructors to the Current Instructors list.
Follow these steps to select an instructor for a course:
- Click the “My Instruct” tab in the main navigation
- Click the Course Number to go to the Course Detail page of the course requiring an Instructor
- Click the “Edit Course” button to go to the Edit Course wizard
Note: This step is only required after publication
- If it is not already active, click the “Instructor” tab at the top of the form
- Select an Instructor from the pull-down list provided
- If the Instructor you're looking for is not in the list, click the “Add an Instructor” link to enter information for a new Instructor and repeat step 5
- Click the “Add” button to add the Instructor to the Current Instructors list
- Repeat steps 5, 6, and 7 as needed to complete the list of Instructors for the course
Note: You may also need to delete Instructors from a course.
If you have any questions about this site please email: IHS CDE Coordinator