The Continuing Dental Education (CDE) website allows the Course Director to remove Instructors from the Current Instructors list.
Follow these steps to remove an instructor from a course:
- Click the “My Instruct” tab in the main navigation
- Click the Course Number to go to the Course Detail page of the course requiring an Instructor deletion
- Click the “Edit Course” button to go to the Edit Course wizard
Note: This step is only required after publication
- If not already active, click the “Instructor” tab at the top of the form
- Click the “Remove” link next to the instructor's name in the Current Instructors list
Note: You may also need to add Instructors to a course.
If you have any questions about this site please email: IHS CDE Coordinator