Skip to site content

Web Services

Web Services

Web Services oversees the domain. We provide services related to web applications, websites, SharePoint, email groups, social media, Section 508, and more.

Website Request

If you need a website, web application, or media and graphics, this is the best place to start.

Social Media Request

To make a formal request for an IHS social media website start by filling out the form.

Section 508

Section 508 is required by Federal Agencies. See what you need to know.