Revenue Operations Manual
The ROM 2.0 provides a system-wide reference resource for IHS, Tribal, and Urban (I/T/U) facilities throughout the Indian Health System, which will assist staff with functions related to business office operating procedures and processes. The ROM 2.0 was designed to provide a resource manual that is based on regulations, policies and trends that were identified as best practices at the time of the revision. It is recommend that the ROM 2.0 be used as a tool for business office processing and procedures, keeping in mind that local facilities may have differing processes that fit their facility best.
Revenue Operations Manual (ROM)
- Table of Contents [PDF - 192 KB]
- Acronyms [PDF - 205 KB]
- Glossary [PDF - 275 KB]
- Part 1 - Administrative Roles and Responsibilities [PDF - 2.2 MB]
- Part 2 - Patient Registration [PDF - 1.2 MB]
- Part 3 - Coding [PDF - 568 KB]
- Part 4 - Billing [PDF - 2.5 MB] Note: This file is not 508 compliant, if you require assistance please contact The Division of Business Office Enhancement at 301-443-1016.
- Part 5 - Account Management [PDF - 1.3 MB] Note: This file is not 508 compliant, if you require assistance please contact The Division of Business Office Enhancement at 301-443-1016.