As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan [mura]$.showExitDisclaimer()[/mura]
Assigning a Course Director
Note: Only one Course Director can be assigned to a course.
The first step in the Edit Course Wizard is to define a Course Director. This must be completed before any other actions are allowed. If creating a new course, follows these steps to New Course Wizard:
- Click the “Administration” tab in main navigation
- Under the Administration tab, click “Catalog” to go to the Admin Catalog page
- In the Catalog Tools on the right side of the page, click the “Add a Course” link to go to the New Course Wizard
- If it is not already active, click the “Instructor” tab on the Edit Course form
Follow these steps to select a Course Director:
- Select a Course Director from the list provided
- Click the “Add” button to assign the person as the Course Director
- If the Course Director you're looking for is not in the list, click the “Add a Course Director” link below the list to enter information for a new Course Director
- (Optional) At this point, you can also select Instructors and add them to the list of current instructors for the course
- (Optional) To send a message to the Course Director, enter the message in the text box provided and select the check box next to the text “Send a notification to the Course Director?”
Once a course is assigned a Course Director, begin Course Administration for the course before entering the course review process.
If you have any questions about this site please email: IHS CDE Coordinator