As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan [mura]$.showExitDisclaimer()[/mura]
Add / Edit Course Information
Occasionally, the Course Director will be required to make changes to the course details. Course detail information includes the following:
Title, Facility, City, State, Start Date, End Date, Level, Quota Min, Quota Max, Summary, Learning Objectives, Prerequisites, Travel (for travel and lodging information)
To add or change course detail information, follow these steps:
- Click the “My Instruct” tab in main navigation
- Click the Course Number to go to the Course Detail page of the course you want to edit
- Click the “Edit Course” button to go to the Edit Course wizard
- If not already active, click the “Detail” tab at the top of the form
- Enter or change the information as needed in the text boxes provided
- Click the “Submit” button to finalize the modifications
Note: If you do not click the Submit button before leaving this page, all changes will be lost, and nothing will be saved.
Note: The Course Director is also responsible for adding instructors to and deleting instructors from the course. Additionally, the CDE Administrator may ask the Course Director to add an Audience or Audiences for the course.
If you have any questions about this site please email: IHS CDE Coordinator