Health Program Profile
Friendship House Association of American Indians (San Francisco)
56 Julian Ave.
San Francisco CA 94103 - 3547 (Map)
Director Helen Waukazoo
Statewide GPRA Performance (pdf - 5MB) BIG FILE. May take a while to load.
San Francisco Residential or Oakland Lodge Programs
Hours: Friday 9am - 4pm
Sacramento Intake/Outreach Program
Hours: Leave message on voicemail
Arizona Intake/Outreach Program
Hours: 24 hours (If no answer, leave message on voicemail)
Residential Treatment for Men and Women
80 Julian Avenue
San Francisco CA 94103 (Map)
- An 80-bed facility for adult men and women.
- Individual & group counseling, alcohol and drug education, 12-step programs
- and American Indian Traditions are integrated into treatment
The Friendship House American Indian Lodge
1815 39th Avenue
Oakland CA 94601 (Map)
- A residential program for women with their children birth to age 5.
- Provides a healthy and secure environment for the children of residents.
- Primary care of children is the responsibility of their mothers, which serves to establish family bonding and positive parental connection for both mother and child.