Indian Health Service The Federal Health Program for American Indians and Alaska Natives
The Albuquerque Area, like all IHS Areas, is broken out by service units which are administrative regions. Select one of the service units below to see the health facilities in it.
- Acoma-Canoncito-Laguna Service Unit
- Albuquerque Indian Hospital
- Albuquerque Indian Dental Clinic
- Jicarilla Service Unit
- Mescalero Service Unit
- New Sunrise Regional Treatment Center
- Santa Ana Health Center
- Santa Fe Service Unit
- Taos-Picuris Service Unit
- Ute Mountain Ute Service Unit
- Zia Health Clinic
- Zuni Comprehensive Health Center
To ask area program specific questions, please go to our Area Office Staff page with e-mail links.