COVID-19 Vaccine Information for the General Public
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens (link)
CDC recommends everyone 12 years and older should get a COVID-19 vaccination to help protect against COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Preteens and Teens (PDF)
Printable fact sheet for parents that explains the benefits of a COVID-19 vaccine for their children, safety information, and what to expect during and after vaccination.
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Specific Groups of People (link)
Vaccines are widely available for everyone 12 years and older at no cost. Learn more about getting a vaccine if you are in one of these groups.
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination (link)
Find answers to commonly asked questions about COVID-19 vaccination.
- Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines (link)
Find information about the variants of the virus; What activities can you resume if you are fully vaccinated; Side effects from the vaccine; Where to find a COVID-19 vaccination;
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines (link)
Accurate vaccine information is critical and can help stop common myths and rumors. Before considering vaccine information on the Internet, check that the information comes from a credible source and is updated on a regular basis.