The IHS labor relations (LR) office provides direction for the IHS LR program. The LR office responsibilities include:
- providing technical assistance and guidance to field managers, supervisors, and HR Specialists
- negotiating, interpreting, and administering the Collective Bargaining Agreement(s)
- representing IHS during negotiated grievance or alternative dispute activities
- representing IHS in labor relations matters with other federal agencies
- developing collaborative relationships with labor organizations and representatives
Contact information for all ER/LR Specialists who service IHS locations may be found in the IHS Human Resources staff directory, which is organized by location.
This section contains information for employees in IHS bargaining units and provides links to the negotiated and bargaining agreements in place in IHS