2015 Annual California Provider's Best Practices & GPRA Measures Continuing Medical Education
APRIL 17, 2015
May 4-7 Best Practices & GPRA Measures CME and California Area Diabetes Day.
- 200+ have registered as of last week
- 28 from our contact are registered
- 13 Registered Dietitians/Registered Dietitian Nutritionist on our list are registered
- The conference is now approved for 25.5 CPEUs for RDs/RDNs.
- Diverse session topics, many relevant to nutrition/dietetics and patient-center care (draft agenda attached)
- Monday afternoon is our Nutrition Learning Basket & Patient Engagement session.
- If you’ll be with us, you’re encouraged to bring information on what is working for you, your t/u program and community.
- If you can’t join us, you can participate via adobe connect, here is what you’ll need
- Meeting room link: http://ihs.adobeconnect.com/r22hms1q6pt/
- Call number: 1-800-832-0736, room #/passcode: 6411441
- ***It is highly recommended to use the dial in audio from your phone
- Conference online registration remains at: http://www.ihs.gov/AdminMngrResources/IHS_Calendar/index.cfm?module=Register%20for%20an%20Event&event_ID=1611
- Contact Rachel Harvey with conference related questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
FEBRUARY 13, 2015
Attached (links) you’ll find the Save the Date flyers (PDF) for the annual California Provider’s Best Practices & GPRA Measures Continuing Medical Education, May 4-6, and the California Area Diabetes Day, May 7, in Sacramento, along with the Agenda. This year there will be sessions on the patient centered medical home, meaningful use, ICD-10, and even more clinical experts from UC Davis presenting of topics ranging from gastroenterology, cardiology, asthma, and much more. Registration is FREE and is available online. If you have questions or need more information please contact Rachel Harvey at 916-930-3981, extension 361 or Rachel.Harvey@ihs.gov.