There are 12 health care centers in the region. Click on the name of the center below, for more information about that center and region.
- Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility
- Crownpoint Health Care Facility
- Dzilth-Na-O-Dith-Hle Health Center
- Fort Defiance Indian Hospital *
- Four Corners Regional Health Center
- Gallup Indian Medical Center
- Inscription House Health Center
- Kayenta Health Center
- Pinon Health Center
- Shiprock-Northern Navajo Medical Center
- Tohatchi Health Care Center
- Tsaile Health Center
- Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation *
- Winslow Indian Health Care Center *
If you need have questions about health care needs outside of Indian Health Service or have a question in regards to your outstanding medical bills or collection notices; please contact the Contract Health program by phone, 928-871-5894 or email Marie.Begay@ihs.gov.
For inquiries or requests for medical records, please contact the Area Health Information Management Consultant at 505-368-6032 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patient records can also be accessed through the Personal Health Record (PHR) system by establishing an account. Below are links for enrollment, video and medical record release form.