As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan
Education Materials and Resources (Online Catalog)
Search for All Materials and Resources from the Division of Diabetes
- Find culturally relevant and easy-to-use materials for providers, patients, and clients.
- Materials are free to order, or to download and print.
- Search by Topic, Audience, Format or Title/Keyword. New Formats (Video, Podcast, Digital Book) have been added.
- Media Tools contain Public Service Announcements (PSAs) and articles for you to forward to newsletter editors.
- Start your search!
- Search by Topic, Audience, Format or Title/Keyword.
- Select item, enter quantity, then "Add to Basket".
- Continue shopping or view shopping basket.
- Continue with checkout and fill out shipping information.
- Confirm your order.
- Confirmation that we have received your order will be sent via email.
- Orders will be evaluated to determine if they are approved.
- The materials are intended for American Indian/Alaska Native people and organizations that work in those communities.
- All materials are free and there is no charge for shipping of approved orders.
- Please call 1-844-447-3387 or contact us by email, if you need:
- Help placing an order
- To request an expedited shipment
- To request more than the posted quantity limit