All IHS.gov websites will use a standard template and will adhere to web services standards for development and layout.
- IHS.gov websites will be developed in a content management system
- All department websites are required to have a "contact us" page.
- All navigation links for a department website will link directly to the department.
- All content for a department website should reflect the purpose and information of the department and be in Plain Language.
- All links to documents or websites should use identifiable descriptive text relating to the linked document or website.
- All images on an IHS.gov website are free of any copyrights and clearly relate to the page topic and content.
Justification and Reasoning:
This standard ensures a consistent look and feel across all of IHS.gov.