California YRTC Project News Archive
- California IHS Plans to Build YRTC Facilities
IHS is the in process of establishing two new YRTCs in California; one in the North and one in the South.
- February 4, 2011
- Congressional Mandate for YRTCs in California
- July 31, 2014
- Groundbreaking Ceremony - So. Cal. YRTC
A Groundbreaking Ceremony for Indian Health Service Youth Regional Treatment Center took place on July 31, 2014, at 10:00 AM at 39990 Faure Road, Hemet, CA.
- July 14, 2014
- July 2014 Update
Construction documents for southern California YRTC completed, solicitation for general contract submitted; Funding for design and construction for the northern California YRTC was proposed.
- April 12, 2011
- Planning Analysis for Proposed YRTC
- So Far...
Accomplishments include submitting the purchase-request for the northern YRTC site, and entering the design phase for the southern YRTC.
- October 20, 2010
- YRTC Environmental Assessment Report