- Counseling the Pathological Gambler
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Describe state-specific needs for gambling addiction providers.
- Delineate what type of person develops a gambling addiction.
- List the Public Health significance of pathological gambling.
- Describe the dynamics of multiple addiction.
- Chart a client's progression of a gambling addiction.
- Identify relevant funding opportunities for gambling addiction-specific training, education, treatment services and prevention.
- By The National Training Institute