Education Materials and Resources (Online Catalog)
"A River Runs Through Us" is a journal that includes tips for managing diabetes and emotions associated with the holiday season.
Search for All Materials and Resources from the Division of Diabetes
- Find culturally relevant and easy-to-use materials for providers, patients, and clients.
- Materials are free to order, or to download and print.
- Search by Topic, Audience, Format or Title/Keyword. New Formats (Video, Podcast, Digital Book) have been added.
- Media Tools contain Public Service Announcements (PSAs) and articles for you to forward to newsletter editors.
- Start your search!
- Search by Topic, Audience, Format or Title/Keyword.
- Select item, enter quantity, then "Add to Basket".
- Continue shopping or view shopping basket.
- Continue with checkout and fill out shipping information.
- Confirm your order.
- Confirmation that we have received your order will be sent via email.
- Orders will be evaluated to determine if they are approved.
- The materials are intended for American Indian/Alaska Native people and organizations that work in those communities.
- All materials are free and there is no charge for shipping of approved orders.
- Please call 1-844-447-3387 or contact us by email, if you need:
- Help placing an order
- To request an expedited shipment
- To request more than the posted quantity limit